For the girl that loves to workout ALMOST as
much as she loves to EAT (nom nom nom)


Thursday, September 27, 2012

What the HELL is she Wearing??

So last night I was INSPIRED by my friend Brittany. She texts me and says "could your next blog post be a lesson on what to wear when in the gym?"... PERFECT!
I don't know what some people are thinking when they dress to head to the gym or out on a run. If you are pleasinly plump or even a skinny-mini, wearing "up your butt" shorts and a sports bra to a public place is NOT OKAY. Its distracting- and not in a good way. This goes for guys too!! I know the buff dudes wanna look good FOR THE LADIES but seriously, wearing those itty bitty spandex shorts and crop tops (or t-shirts you have ripped to shreds so that you only have a piece of cloth in the front and a piece in the back) doesn't do it for us. Unless you are in the comfort of your own home, Put on some damn clothes. Thank you! So lets do a BEST DRESSED and a WORST DRESSED rundown.
 
BEST DRESSED...
 
 
And although I wouldn't wear it out in public (James would shoot me)..an occasional runner does the sports bra/running shorts combo. If you MUST wear only a sports bra..make sure your shorts/pants arent clinging to your skin.. like so...
 
But seriously, most of my readers live in Memphis..do you REALLY want to run around the streets of M-town barely dressed? If so- I hope you got your pepper spray.
 
NOW FOR THE NO-NO LIST...
 
Put some clothes on people. Seriously.
 
Now for our HEALTHY RECIPE OF THE WEEK!!!
 
 

NO BAKE ENERGY BITES!!
I found these on Pinterest and might I say, they are YUMMY!!
 
All you need to make them is...
 
1. A cup of dry oatmeal
2. 2/3 cup of toasted coconut flakes
3. 1/2 cup of peanut butter
4. 1/2 cup of wheat germ
5.1/2 cup of chocolate chips
6. 1/3 cup of honey
7. 1 teaspoon of vanilla
 * I didnt have any coconut flakes and they were fine*
 
MIX IT ALL TOGETHER AND STICK IN THE FRIDGE FOR 30 MINUTES THEN ROLL EM INTO BALLS! YUM!
 
I hope you guys give the balls a try. Heehee.
 
I ran 5 miles today in the hot sun...and I felt like this..
ENOUGH SAID
 
Okay!! I gotta go park my tush in front of the tv..
GREYS ANATOMY COMES ON TONIGHT!!!
HORRAAAYYY!!

 
Peace Out!
Court

1 comment:

  1. You forgot tights...TIGHTS ARE NOT WORKOUT PANTS!!!!!! They belong UNDER clothes. I can't wait to make the balls!

    ReplyDelete