For the girl that loves to workout ALMOST as
much as she loves to EAT (nom nom nom)


Thursday, October 29, 2015

People, People, People!!

Its been like 3 years!!! You better believe I've told myself "I'm gonna get back to my blog..." like 2,398 times since I've last posted. This is seriously sad...and a bit embarrassing that its been so long. I was supposed to be on this whole "starting things and sticking to them" kick.
FAIL. I seriously believe that if I would've stuck with this years ago, I'd be famous with a youtube channel and a few endorsement deals by now. So this is why Im back... I need a book deal..and a cooking show. lol.

So now that I'm back, I'm here to stay (doubt it). But I'm seriously gonna put forth a valiant effort.
The thing is.. LIFE happened!


A QUICK UPDATE FOR YOU:


I got married to my sweetie...
Did a few figure competitions...

Visited France with friends...

Got another puppy. His name is Milo..Here he humps my leg.


Bought a new house!


And now here we are...  Happy and Healthy in Little Rock!!



SO LETS GET TO IT! 

The deal with me is: I normally find a fitness activity and I become so immersed in it. It's all I care about. I eat, sleep and breathe whatever it is and I tell people they are CRAZY for not participating in it with me. So today my thing is Orange Theory. I am obsessed.
I've lost about 10 pounds so far and Ive made some really good friends at the studio.
Literally all you have to do is show up, strap on the heart rate monitor and watch the calories melt away. I'm hooked.
So after I'd be attending for about a month, James realized how happy I was with the studio and realized my belly was shrinking. He saw how well I was doing (I sometimes attend class twice a day) and started running his mouth. "Girl please I can run circles around you in that class"..."You think you've got it going on until you see ME in class".. and more trash talk. So i signed him up and texted him to let him know.
So the next day we had class at 845am. I wish you could've been there to see him. Jesus.
He was a fish on dry land. Sucking in that wind! I didn't get on him too hard afterwards and we kinda laughed it off.  He told me he wanted to return that afternoon for a later class with me and promised that he would redeem himself. NO MORE SUCKING WIND.
So we get to class and our trainer Lisa is on him! Never letting him rest. After a while I saw him with his right hand balled up trying to pry it open with his left hand. YALL! The mans hands quit working. I DIED. Hydrate much??
Lisa was telling him to COME ON! PUSH! and he couldn't even give her a high 5 if she asked! We walked outta there in silence. I won't say anything.. but his smack talking better cease. Lol! Hey James, HIGH 5!!


See you guys later,
XO, Court

No comments:

Post a Comment